If you are like me and enjoy FREE travel then you should apply for the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. There are some great benefits:
1. 100,000 Chase Ultimate Reward Points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months (that’s worth $1500 in free travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards)
2. $300 annual travel reimbursement for travel expenses such as airfare and hotels
3. 3x points on travel and dining, 1x points on all other purchases
4. Get 50% more in travel redemption, e.g., 100,000 points = $1500 in travel
5. Global entry or TSA pre-check fee reimbursement ($100)
6. Complimentary lounge access (Priority Pass)
1. $450 annual fee (BUT the travel credit, bonus points and all benefits above make it worth the fee)
2. THERE AREN’T any so get the card!
P.S. IF you have applied for more than 5 cards in the last 24 months, you won’t be approved
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.