Did you know that using cash and points could get you the best hotel deal?
Most people know that you can use loyalty points to pay for hotel stays but that may not always be such a good deal. Hotels like Hilton, Starwood & Marriott (now partners) – and others, let you use a combination of both cash and points.
Starwood has a program, for example, where you can pay as little as $30 & 1500 points for a night. Some benefits of the Starwood cash and points are:
- You can upgrade rooms and suites when available.
- You can redeem points for any category hotel.
- Cash and points stays count toward elite status
- Earn points for incidentals during your stay
- All in hotel benefits are honored during cash and points stays
So next time you re in need of a hotel stay, think about using cash and points to get the best deal.